Tata Infotech
 
Tata Infotech
 
 
   
 
  Search  
 
 
 
     
  In Focus : JRD Tata Spirit of the skies  
     
     
     
 
 


Our Heritage

For over 130 years, the Tata name has stood for Leadership with Trust. As a business group that has traversed three centuries, we are proud of the heritage that has enabled us to emerge as India's most respected corporate group. The Tata Group continue to be amongst the first movers in the emerging businesses and technology which will impact meaningfully on India's march into the global economy.

Tata Infotech Ltd. is part of the multi-billion dollar Tata Group, with 74% of company shares being held by the Tata Group, and the remaining 26% by the public.

Tata Infotech was called Tata Unisys till 1996, when Unisys divested their shareholding to the Tata Group. As a result of which the company name was changed to Tata Infotech. Tata Infotech has since then built a considerable base of its own, but continues to work closely with Unisys.

JRD Tata
    Moving spirit of the Tatas and Founder Chairman of Tata Infotech Ltd.

"No success or achievement in material terms is worthwhile unless it serves the needs or interest of the country and its people and is achieved by fair and honest means".

"Good human relations not only bring great personal rewards but are essential to the success of any enterprise"

"One must forever strive for excellence, or even perfection, in any task, however small, and never be satisfied with second best."

 

For queries contact [email protected]   | TATA INFOTECH LTD 2004, All rights reserved |   Legal Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Sitemap